How to access our vodcasts
- All vodcasts are posted on the class website.
- Use the drop down menus above to find the unit you are studying.
- Find the video you want.
- The password for all Earth Science vodcasts is: pes8
- Note**If the video doesn't play, try clicking on the link and typing the password again.
How to review for standard checks or take a test (Quia)
How to take a test or standard check in class (SMART Response Clickers)
- Notify the teacher that you are ready to take a test. (I will make sure that you've experienced all of the elarning opportunities.)
- Take a SMART Respoonse Clicker
- Turn it on with the power button
- Sign In to "Powers" (Find a Class if the name of your teacher does not appear on the screen)
- ID: Enter the last 4 digits of your student ID number found in Campus
- Take the test as soon as the teacher starts the test on the SMARTboard and gives you a copy of the test to look at.
- Record your answers on the Clicker, not on the piece of paper.
- Click Finish when you are done, and Power off the clicker.
- Return the Clicker to the case.
How to post a comment on our class blog
- Go to our class blog
- Find the post you want to read and comment on
- Click "Add Comment" (this link is just below the blog post)
- Write your comment in the space provided
- Leave your first name and last initial in the name box. Leave the email and website box blank.
- Click on the "Submit" button